0 | Posted on
These crunchy homemade crisps are worth waiting for when you fancy something savoury. They're great served along with soup for a light meal. WW Points: 1 per cup.
- 10 spray(s) Cooking Spray, Calorie Controlled
- 2 medium Courgette, sliced crosswise into ½ cm slices
- 2 medium Parsnip, peeled and sliced crosswise into ½ cm slices
- 2 medium Sweet Potato, peeled and sliced crosswise into ½ cm slices
- 4 medium Carrots, Old, Raw, peeled and sliced diagonally into ½ cm slices
- 1 teaspoons Salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoons (as purchased) Oregano, dried
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark ½/130°C/250°F. Coat 2 large baking trays with cooking spray.
- Arrange vegetables on prepared baking trays. Coat vegetables with cooking spray and season with salt and oregano.
- Roast for 1 hour and then rotate trays. Roast for 1½ to 2 hours total, or until crisps are crunchy and dry.
- To keep crispy, store in an airtight container or storage bag for 3 days. To re-crisp already cooked crisps that have gone soft, cook on a baking tray for 10 minutes at Gas Mark ½/130°C/250°F.