0 | Posted on
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 50g watercress
- 50g rocket leaves
- 50g little gem lettuce leaves
- 50g sliced red capsicum
- a handful of mixed olives
- 1 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- 1 tbsp toasted crushed walnuts
- 1 tbsp Honey Mustard Dressing
- Wash and dry the salad leaves, add them to a salad bowl with the sliced red capsicum, and toss them with the Honey Mustard Dressing.
- Cut the avocado in half length ways and remove the stone.
- Run a teaspoon around the inside of the skin to gently remove the flesh, and slice the avocado into thin slices.
- Arrange the avocado slices on top of the salad leaves, and toss the olives and nuts over the top.