A quick and simple marinaded chicken dish that is very tasty and goes well with a mixed salad.
- 2 Free Range Chicken Breasts
- 1 tablespoon Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Salt and pepper
- Mix the marinade ingredients together.
- Put the chicken in a dish and pour the marinade over it and leave in the fridge for 2 hours
- Heat the grill to full.
- Line the bottom of the grill pan with foil and put the grill rack on top of it.
- Put the chicken on the grill and cook for about 8-10 minutes on each side, depending how big they are. Test for done by putting a knife in each breast ? if the juices run clear then they are done. If pink cook a bit longer.