Ingredients (for 1 person)
- 2 paper-thin 8g slices of pancetta or bacon (70 cals)
- 85g scallops (three medium- sized ones) (75 cals)
- 50g sliced, washed leeks (30 cals)
- 80g peas (fresh or frozen) (62 cals)
- fronds from six sprigs of dill (1 cal)
- 30g wild rocket leaves (9 cals)
Total: 247 calories
- Cut the pancetta slices in half and cook in a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat until the fat runs and the pancetta browns and crisps. Scoop out on to a plate and keep to one side.
- Cut each scallop into two discs and pat dry on kitchen paper. Cook in the pan with the pancetta fat for a couple of minutes on each side, until browned. Lift them on to the pancetta plate.
- Add the leeks to the pan and cook in the last of the scallop and pancetta juices until soft. Add the peas and cook, stirring, until the peas are hot through. Stir in most of the dill, then taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Put the rocket in the middle of a plate and arrange the scallops around. Mound the leeks on top of the rocket and lay the pancetta pieces on top. Scatter with a few fronds of dill and eat straight away.