- 1 1/2 kg lean beef
- 1 1/4 kg small onions
- 200 ml olive oil
- 200 ml of vinegar (depending on personal taste)
- 3/4 tomatoes
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 branch of rosemary
- l salt, peppercorns
- Wash and cut the meat in egg size pieces, put it in a stewing pot together with all the ingredients, that is, the peeled and washed onions, the cloves of a whole head of garlic, the tomatoes, vinegar, oil, bay leaves, rosemary, salt and peppercorns.
- Add water until everything in the pot is covered.
- Cover the pot and put over the heat.
- Once the water boils, lower the heat and let the meal simmer for two to three hours without stirring or removing the cover.
- All the broth must be absorbed with only the oil remaining.